By: U.S. Federation JPIC Immigration Working Group
On June 18, 2020, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in DACA Recipients’ favor. We joyfully celebrate with all DACA youth who have worked so hard to contribute to this country. Now we turn our attention to Congress for a permanent solution.
Let us use our collective voices to advocate with our U.S. Senators asking them to protect and provide a path to citizenship for DACA youth! The U.S. House of Representatives already passed H.R. 6, the American Dream and Promise Act, a solution that if the U.S. Senate passed would protect and provide a road to citizenship for immigrant youth, TPS, and DED holders.
REQUEST FOR ACTION: Please take the following three actions.
- Call and/or email each of your U.S. Senators (by clicking on each name or by calling their offices) ask them to:
- Allow these DACA youth to apply for lawful legal status with a process to lawful permanent residence
- Pass a clean American Dream & Promise Act (HR.6) / Dream Act of 2019 (S. 874)
- Call or email Senator Mitch McConnell ask him to allow a vote on the Senate floor on a clean American Dream & Promise Act (HR.6) / Dream Act of 2019 (S. 874)
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
317 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Phone: (202) 224-2541
Fax: (202) 224-2499
- Find out how your member of Congress voted in the U.S. House of Representatives on the American Dream & Promise Act (HR.6) and reach out to them either to thank them for their support or challenge them if they voted against HR.6.
Prayer for DACA Recipients: Click Here.